Internship Bridges To Goodness (B2G) Projects: Graduate Intern – Online Content Executive Vacancy
BRIDGES TO GOODNESS (B2G) PROJECTS is a social enterprise organization founded by a team of social architects to offer foundational education solutions for accelerated development of Africa. We are leading a transformative force with new ideas, relentless in the pursuit of better people, better communities, better nations and a better Africa. We have proven specialty in the design and delivery of innovative models for accelerating the performance capacity of people and communities.
The Job : Graduate Intern – Online Content Executive
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Gender: Male & Female
Purpose of Role
To create, manage and execute email direct marketing campaigns across markets to drive traffic and orders as well as to maintain subscriber databases
- Setting up email campaign templates
- Checking accuracy and testing before sending
- Testing best performance elements (i.e.: subject line, CTAs, send times, etc)
- Advising other markets on the above
- Coordinating content from other markets
- Checking fares when necessary for newsletters and landing pages
- Testing and checking for improved email templates i.t.o. mobile optimisation, functionality and media support
- SMS campaigns
- Push notifications
- Set up of surveys
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- HTML coding (specifically for email compatibility) preferably Watson/Silverpop & Litmus
- HTML coding for landing pages (basic understanding to assist in changes when necessary)
- Google Analytics for reporting
- Working knowledge of ESP (Email Service Provider) functionality
- Data Driven
- 0-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- B.Sc, B.Tech, HND,
- Natural organizer, ability to multi task and high attention to detail.
PERSONAL COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Time management
- Coordination between design, product and marketing team
How To Apply
Applicants should come with their CV and tools for INTERVIEW and ASSESSMENT… Kindly come prepared.
Address: No 39, Emina Crescent, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
INTERVIEW takes place on MONDAY 12th of March 2018 by 11:00am.