Full-time British American Tobacco Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment (9 Positions)
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
The Job : Electronic Technician – 9 positions
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job number: 17541BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 9 Electronic Technician(s) to join our team in Ibadan.
- The job purpose is to provide technical support to the Secondary/Filter Manufacturing to achieve production targets by ensuring continuous and cost effective operation of machinery through:
- Minimization of unplanned machine related down time
- Optimization of spare parts and consumables usage
- Implementation and execution of preventative and curative maintenance plans
- Continuous observance of safe work policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG industry (preferable)
- Possesses analytical problem solving capability
- Apply trouble shooting and problem solving techniques
- Minimize down time through effective working practices
- PLC knowledge (Siemens S7 300/400, TwinCAT, TwinCAT, Motion Control)
How To Apply