Full-time BUA Group: Geotechnical Engineer Recruitment
BUA Group started business in 1988 as a Private Limited Liability Company specializing in the importation and marketing of iron & steel, agricultural and industrial chemicals. Since then it has rapidly developed into a fully-fledged, diversified business with a stake in a wide range of business sectors.
The Job : Geotechnical Engineer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lafiagi, Kwara, Nigeria
- Responsible for conducting research and soil study to evaluate its suitability for foundations, prepare designs for foundation structures and supervise the construction.
Role Overview and Responsibilities
- Prepare scope of work for soil investigation contractors.
- Supervise field work and soil investigation.
- Supervise soil sampling, lab tests for soil samples to determine suitability of soil for structure foundations.
- Recommend and design foundation of project civil and hydraulic structures as well as roads and pipes.
- Supervise foundation construction.
- Review any foundation designs proposed by contractors.
- Ensure the company soils labs are equipped and suitable for soil investigation.
- BSc/BTech/HND in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 10 years experience in construction engineering with a minimum of 7 years in the geotechnical engineering.
- Computer literate.
- Strong knowledge in application of land soil testing equipment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] Please indicate the position in the subject of your application.
Qualified candidates that meet the specified criteria for each role are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.