Full-time Buffer Media Limited: Business Development Manager Recruitment
Buffer Media Limited is transforming the way brands reach and talk to consumers, to drive meaningful engagements at incredible scale. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, movies, apps), in Nigeria, and helps mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Buffer is seeking an experienced leader to help grow our business in the Nigeria through developing and creating strategic partnerships
- This position will actively scout the market and hunt for new Top Partners across several Consumer oriented Services, such as Apps, Games, Mobile Service providers, etc., growing our strategic partnership and Mobile content catalogue, manage all commercial discussion and partner relationships in order to drive adoption and usage of the various Buffer services.
- Ideally you will be a hybrid business development professional with sharp commercial skills, capable of work cross-functionally with the relevant teams in Buffer to take our strategic partnerships in the Africa to the next partnership level
- The individual will lead all aspects of the partner relationship including; account management, new product and feature introductions, commercial and contractual matters.
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of potential content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close.
- Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team.
- Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results.
- Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Commercial Director to identify the cutting edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level.
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business-related discipline
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in the mobile Internet marketing or consumer-oriented digital business area..
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
- Fluent spoken and written business English is a must.
- Experience in the Mobile Software Content / Technology / Services / Business industry, working in consulting or professional services industry would be a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2019.
How To Apply