Full-time Builder at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
The Job : Builder
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To provide operational and technical direction on direct engineering projects, technical guide to site Engineers and trainee Engineers Responsible for the supervision, monitoring and site co-ordination of direct engineering projects in ENYO Retail.
- Job entails site visits, data gathering, project designs and reviews while ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, on-budget, to-specification and in the safest manner possible.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing project scope of works, project work schedule, Bill of Quantities and materials specification.
- Responsible for performing pre-commissioning, testing and systems commissioning activities as related to all projects.
- Ensure all material supplied and Installed meet or surpass ERS quality standards on all assigned projects
- Provide technical reports and documentation of field data on all projects.
- Manage man-power resources under control (trainee Engineers, Technicians, instrument fitters and contracted workers).
- Manage project cost within budget and ensure cash advances are handled appropriately, with requisite retirement documentation, in line with BOQ.
- Carryout field/site installations to safeguard company personnel and equipment and to protect the assets of the company.
- Responsible for ensuring no environmental degradation or damage as it carries out project activities.
- Protect and boost the company’s image, credibility and reputation through professionalism and quality project delivery.
- Follow up on all contractors to ensure delivery of supplies and services based on their purchase order and or contracts with the company.
- Adhere strictly to company policies, guidelines and regulations on project management, finance, procurement and staff matters.
- Ensure that all safety requirements, documentation and processes are fully available, visible and adhered to on assigned sites.
- Project Site startup and completion with agreed schedules and timelines.
- Participate in the day-to-day alignment with company policies including adherence to the security accreditation and health and safety requirements.
- Minimum of a BSc or HND in Civil or Building Engineering or related field.
- Project Management Training or certification
- Strong analytic skills in an Engineering and Construction environment
- Knowledge of Engineering principles and code of practice
- Experience in site activities as per Engineer’s discipline
- Knowledge of HSE legislation and standards, Project management
- Engineering economics and cost effectiveness
- Innovative and consistent Re-engineering expertise.
- Excellent use of IT (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, other IT tools).
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 3 – 5 year(s).
How To Apply