Full-time Business Administrator at Steel Guardian Limited
Steel Guardian Limited, a subsidiary of CMB Building, Maintenance & Investment Company Limited, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Administrator
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To ensure the sales and marketing activities are efficiently and effectively delivered in line with business plan expectations and that the service continuously improves to meet best practice and customer expectations.
- Act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Reports To: MD, Steel Guardian
- Direct responsibility to effectively market & sell the Company’s products through constant sourcing of viable clients.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondences and documents to communicate the Company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients.
- Develop effective training programs to teach new employees on how to win customers.
- Negotiating deals with group and individual prospects.
- Fully participate in site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports every quarter.
- Contribute to developing and advising on marketing communication materials to promote the Company as a brand.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transactions to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Keep records of all sales income activities
- Relates with relevant stakeholders to get update of activities
- Directly responsible for the overall administrative functions of the organization and oversees the activities of support staff, as well.
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Manages the provision of general support services, including dispatch, cleaning, water supply services and upkeep of office premises as well as official residences.
- Ensures front desk function achieves required service level while maintaining the ambience of the reception area.
- Oversees third-party/external maintenance personnel, ensuring full compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and the optimum realization of value for amounts expended on facility maintenance.
- Liaises with utility service providers to ensure uninterrupted services and prompt payment of electricity, telephone and water consumption bills as well as insurance premiums including renewal of insurance premiums and required documentations on the various assets.
- Assists in liaising with airlines and travel agents for prompt and efficient services.
- Assists in reviewing and updating processes and procedures for purchasing, storing and distributing consumables, stationeries, utilities and physical assets.
- Negotiates with vendors to obtain the most cost effective service while maintaining an effective working relationship with vendors and suppliers to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Reviews periodic reports and prepares a consolidated report for MD, Steel Guardian
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required by the MD, Steel Guardian
- Be available to attend to urgent requests by the Company at any time based on administrative needs.
Key Skills and Competencies: Skills and Competencies
- Excellent follow through, ability to pay attention to details and organizational skills.
- High level of professionalism and multitasking.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent people management and strong listening skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good leadership and team building skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and strong time management skills.
- Strategic thinking, forecasting and planning skills.
- At least a B.Sc/HND in any related course
- Minimum of 2 years working experience
- Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) will be an added advantage
- Highly creative with ability to think out-of-box
- Excellent command of the English language
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Ability work under pressure
- Previous sales & marketing experience in the bank is an added advantage.
How To Apply