Full-time Business Develoment/Sales Consultant at Fine & Country
Fine & Country is a global real estate brand, specializing in providing a premium service through exceptional marketing and professionalism in the upper quartile of the market. Fine & Country International W.A markets and sells hundreds of Nigeria’s most remarkable homes annually and provides real estate advisory services to blue chip companies, corporate organizations and institutional clients since joining the global network in 2008.
The Job :Business Develoment/Sales Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Acting as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conducting the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Providing periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems
- Managing customer relationships to achieve sales goals and executing sales plans
- Coordinating the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing servicesView properties owned by clients for sale or lease.
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Become the expert in the market, including post-audit assessments of new unit openings, changes in competitive levels and strategies, and ongoing demographic shifts within the market.
- Provide general research support for strategic planning and advancing real estate learning.
- Maintain and enhance portfolio optimization and site assessment tools
- Support business development team members and business development efforts by providing support throughout the sales cycle, including preparation of materials in response to RFI’s and RFP’s, presentations statements of works, and proposals.
How To Apply