Full-time Business Development Analyst at BrandCo Nigeria Limited
BrandCo’s core focus is to identify high-street brands that appeal to the urban African consumer and offer these through world class retail experiences. We take time to understand a brand’s offering and how it can be tailored to consumer’s shopping habits and preferences in our target markets.
The Job : Business Development Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The primary objective of the job is to increase selling capacity of the business through the acquisition of wholesale accounts and reaching out to Educational, Sports, Health and Tourist Institutions who will promote the brand through partnership
- Development of sales and distribution plan/strategies for all brands in the company
- Acquiring wholesale accounts and agreeing on terms and condition of purchase
- Meeting with existing/prospective key wholesale accounts for the purpose of maintaining a good business relationship
- Function as a liaison between the company and the suppliers to enhance seamless information flow
- Identify potential new markets and brands for the purpose of developing a long-term business plan
- Conducts feasibility studies on new Malls and Cities to site new stores for the purpose of expansion
- Serve as first contact between the company and prospective franchisors
- Negotiate with existing and new Mall management terms of rentals and service level agreement
- Compile reports with statistical analysis and survey results to advise management on new markets or brands to pursue.
- Serve as a liaison between General Manager, Marketing, Operation and Branding Teams
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to develop creative promotional activities to acquire more wholesale accounts
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to create brand partnership with Educational Institutes, Sports and Recreational facilities, Tourist and Travel Agencies.
- Provide vast information to Branding on the variety of product selection to buy during seasonal purchases
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management/Economics or any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ related experience in a structured business environment.
- MBA or any relevant training and certification are added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA’S):
- Critical Analytical Skills
- Must have excellent analytical and research skills
- Must have good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Communication (Written, Verbal & Presentation)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Must have good conflict resolution skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service focus
- Market Research and Comparative Analysis.
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]