Full-time Business Development Director/ Product Manager at Decagon Nigeria
Decagon is an Elite Software Development Training Institute that runs a 6-month intense software and leadership training, focused on transforming Nigerian youths to world-class software developers and leaders in the tech industry even if they cannot pay.
The Job : Business Development Director/ Product Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking to recruit a Business Development Director/ Product Manager. The successful candidate will lead the Placement Partnership Team, promoting the placements of our Software Engineering graduates to prospective employers (Hiring Partners).
- He/She will discuss our trainees’ technological capabilities and business value with the Hiring Partners. The ideal candidate should be able to clearly articulate highly technical Software Engineering concepts to all prospective HPs.
- Lead the Placement Partnership Team.
- Find, build and maintain long-term relationships with Hiring Partners.
- Work with the Hiring Partners to fully understand its current and future technical Software Engineering requirements/ demands.
- Act as an interface between our Hiring Partners and Program Director to ensure that the Program Curriculum and structure is suited to the short/long term requirements of the Hiring Partners.
- Clearly articulate technical capabilities of the Software Engineering Trainees to the Hiring Partners through technical demonstration of solutions to their current challenges.
- Partner with the Marketing Team to generate leads and the Program Director to ensure 100% successful placement of all Software Engineering graduates before completion of the 6-Months program.
- Structure, drive and manage the Product-Phase of the Curriculum ensuring that the Products built by the Trainees meets all client (HP) specifications.
- Act as a Product Manager for the Software Engineering Trainees during the Internship period with the Hiring Partners (where applicable).
- General advisory role on innovative Business Model for placement of the Software Engineers.
- Provide general technical advise/ feedback to the Company.
- Maintain post-placement relationship with the Hiring Partner and Software Engineers to receive feedback for continuous improvement.
- Assist in Research and Development.
- And yes! A chance to change the world by delivering Nigeria Trained World-Class Software Engineers into the Local and International EcoSystem.
- Strong understanding of Programming/ Software Engineering.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 7 years experience as a Sales/ Bus. Dev. Executive within the Software Engineering sector.
Decagon offers a competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with experience and skills.
How To Apply