Full-time Business Development Manager at Creative Studios Nigeria
Creative Studios is a Nigeria-based design and marketing communications agency offering a full range of advertising, marketing and interactive solutions.
We collaborate with a wide range of creative individuals and industry professionals all over the world. With a diverse group of clients, Creative Studios works across all types of media. Design and production for web and print, brand identity design, illustration and animation, audio and video production are just a few of our specialties. Every concept we create, design, write, build, or develop is aimed at advancing your brand and strengthening your presence in the market place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Business Development Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Analyze customer feedback and data to improve service delivery
- Supervise the team for utmost performace
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Communicate company’s services, prices and policies
- Provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients
- Respond to the client queries regarding our services in a timely fashion
- Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with Managing Director to achieve revenue goals
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and online
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Recruitment and hiring of talent
- Other duties as determined by the Managing Director
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great leadership skills
- Top-notch analytical skills – you must have an eye for detail!
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Good persuasion skills
- Operate effectively independently and as a member of the team
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to use Microsoft Office is a plus (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
How To Apply