Full-time Business Development Manager at Sundry Foods Limited
Kraks Media Limited – We’re a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence.
The Job : Accounts Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We’re looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships, and pursues opportunities.
- You will lead our efforts to generate revenue with new clients by developing disciplined new catering businesses in Oil and Gas.
- You will research industry segments and company profiles, follow up on bidding and trade journal leads and opportunities, and coordinate with brand marketing for the pursuit of other targets.
- The ideal candidate will be focused, have good connections in Oil & Gas have strong communication skills, and have the ability to think strategically.
- Prepare specific client pitch materials, including RFP responses
- Enable partner success through relationship management, cross-functional planning, and analytical insights and support
- Develop strategies and business plans for meeting growth and revenue milestones
- Create scalable programs for onboarding new partners/clients
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years’ equivalent experience
- Prior industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
How To Apply
Applicants should send their Application and CV to: [email protected]