Full-time Business Intelligence Developer at Fintrak Software Co. Limited
Fintrak Software Co. Limited – We are a leading and reputable Organization in the Technology and Information industry with excellent service delivery to our esteemed clients.
The Job : Business Intelligence Developer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- As an integral member of our delivery team, the Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, management and support of missioncritical enterprise BI reporting and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) processes and environments.
- Working with crossfunctional teams, you will be required to gather, document, and approve business requirements for data analysis and reporting projects, as well as use BI and database tools to develop reporting solutions to meet all business needs.
- Using your skills and experience as a BI Developer, you will design, develop and implement ETL processes to transform structured, unstructured and disparate source data into the target data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s).
- Business analysis to gather required BI system requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data store/data warehouse/ data mart design and configuration.
- Use ETL tools to load data store(s)/ data warehouse(s)/ data mart(s).
- Transition developed BI systems to the Implementation & Support team and Fintrak client.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users.
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members and this also extents to Fintrak client.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics/Statics or any other related discipline;
- Expertise in SQL and/or other relational databases most especially Oracle and SQL Server;
- Comfortable setting up ETLs & databases independently of others, as well as restructuring existing data. ETL tools SSIS or ODI;
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with analyzing complex requirements;
- Experience leading complex projects from concept to deployment;
- Highly analytical: Exceptional analytical and problemsolving; capabilities, including the ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommend actions;
- Demonstrated problemsolving, critical thinking, and analytical skills;
- Experience with data warehousing, and data mart; implementations, including experience designing and modeling data warehouses (Star Schema etc);
- Experience administering a reporting database;
- Ability to work well and deliver under pressure;
- A reasonable solid years of working experience as a database developer to ensure reporting data sources are optimally tuned for reporting.
- Nice to have – OBIEE and PowerBI.
How To Apply