Full-time Business Plan Expert at Aquarian Consult Limited
Aquarian Consult Limited – A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
The Job : Business Plan Expert
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Code: AJ01-26
- The Business Plan Expert is required to be adept in developing and reviewing full business plans, business models in multiple sectors with an uncanny ability to accurately diagnose business needs and gaps while developing suitable intervention plans; excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach with a good understanding of information technology.
- Analyse the feasibility of, and develop requirements for new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensure the system design fits the needs.
- Consult with management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems and input and output requirements.
- Track and fully document changes for functional and business specifications; write detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes and assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Plan, organize and conduct business process reengineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews.
- Research and prepare statistical reports.
- Consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence or other written form for use in management decision-making.
- Assist in developing an overall change management strategy.
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and document business rules, functions and requirements.
- Direct or participate in studies of new and existing programs and special projects to determine feasibility, resolve problems including organizational, procedural, technical and fiscal research and analysis; develop policy and procedure to improve efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and/or improve internal and external customer service; develop information system documentation to support efficient operations; prepare reports and written findings and recommendations; and monitors changes.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
- Assist businesses with basic skills to enhance overall entrepreneurship and business management capacity.
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration, Business Management and Entrepreneurship or any related Social Science discipline.
- 3-5 years’ previous work experience as a Business developer/business plan expert.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Proven working experience as a business plan expert.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audience;
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects within your project timeframes
- The ability to motivate others and lead change;
- The ability to work in groups, analyse data, use technology and manage Project
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: c[email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.