Full-time Call Center Agent (Local Languages) at the Outsource Company
The Outsource Company is an innovative, technology-driven and world-class firm offering business process outsourcing and other Information Technology enabled services. We are licensed by the Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Call Center Agent (Local Languages)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Build customer interest in the service and product offered by the company
- Educate customer on new and existing products on the network
- Effective and professional Brand cross-selling of company products & services
- Follow through on commitments made to customers in the course of selling.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of business processes and procedures
- Make use of the Customer Service Professional (CSP) behavioral pattern to give an indelible customer experience
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Call Centre Management. These instructions would be reasonable and aligned to the Organization’s objectives.
- Deliver world class customer service by cross-selling with vibrancy and personal confidence
- Meet or exceed monthly performance goals including quality, adherence, sales target and others
- Provide accurate product information and serve as a knowledgeable resource for customer
- Manage daily customer requests and inquiries during contact, ensuring issues are accurately and promptly escalated to Supervisors for further escalation for resolution.
- Minor Technical Troubleshooting &gathering information from clients to identify root causes of their issues or dissatisfaction.
- Proffering appropriate causes of action to ensure the result is a win-win and document the interaction through CRM or contact tracking.
- Bachelor Degree/ Higher National Diploma / equivalent in any field (prefer Social Sciences)
- Excellent Communication (oral and written English)
- Should be customer centric and service oriented.
- Highly responsive and able to handle emergencies with a calm countenance.
- Self-driven and able to perform multiple tasks within a specific deadline.
- Multilingual – should be able to speak more than one of these Nigerian languages fluently (either Hausa, Ibo, Yoruba, or Pidgin)
- Tech Savvy – Comfortable using a computer and basic office applications, using social media, and email tools
How To Apply