Full-time Career Smart Career Smart Recruitment – Graduate Content Editing Intern
Career Smart – Our client, a Management consulting firm with operations across Nigeria, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Graduate Content Editing Intern
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role holder will be responsible for proofreading, line editing, and developmental editing duties.
Basic Selection Criteria
- Be a 2019 Batch ‘C’ Corps member currently deployed to Lagos State.
- Be a graduate of English/Literature, Mass Communications, Theatre Arts, Sociology, or any other related Arts/Social Science field.
- Have graduated with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- Have proficiency in the use of editing software and Content Management System
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have relevant experience as a copy editor, campus journalist, content writer or related role.
Application Closing Date
How To Apply