Full-time Cargill: Nigeria Customer Service Specialist Recruitment
Our team of 160,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, we have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. We are continuously developing products that give consumers just what they’re seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And we help all of our partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
The Job : Nigeria Customer Service Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Position Purpose & Summary
To lead Customer Service Operations in related Region.
- 40% Order/Contract and Operation Management
- Customer orders / changes / cancellations to be managed in accordance with the procedures.
- In case of lack of stock and product allocations of customer orders ordination should be done with production planning / demand planners/customer service in different BUs/ Account Managers
- Ensure that the customer database and logistics blocks are consistent and up-to-date with different BUs
- To ensure that the accumulated customer orders that have not been shipped on time can be resolved within the framework of FIBI Operations Department responsibilities.
- Follow-up / support customer contracts backlogs in the system every 2 weeks with sending a mail to all Account
- Managers / Sales Managers
- Monitoring and reporting of the goods and import costs on a regular basis and monitoring the reporting of nonconformities to the relevant units immediately
30% Customer Management
- Measurement and continuous improvement of performance with KPIs
- Owning and improving the customer complaints management process
- Leading the implementation of innovations and developments in the department’s business and processes
- Responsibility for entering, processing and monitoring of complaints in a timely and complete manner
- To take all necessary measures and actions in order to have a high degree of relevance to the department in periodic customer satisfaction surveys.
30% Strategy and Planning
- Keeping the Department Process flow charts and procedures up-to-date
- Play an active role in the development of systems and tools used
- Development of good practices with alternative ways to increase efficiency of import logistics
- To support forecasting file to be filled by Account Managers / Sales Managers on time monthly.
- A graduate of Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, International Relations, Foreign Trade or related fields.
- At least 3-4 years work experience in the relevant field
- Detailed information about import, customs rules, foreign trade, banking legislation and sea / land transport
- Having good English & mother language (speaking & writing)
- Strong communication
- Cost calculation information and analytical perspective
- Be aware of changing regulations and constantly update and improve in their field
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
How To Apply