Full-time CCNA- Country Manager, Nigeria & Ghana at Canon Nigeria
Canon is the leading name in imaging and has been for the past 80 years. We are the leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions. An emphasis on technology is part of Canon’s corporate DNA and we are dedicated to helping people reimagine what is possible through imaging.
The Job : CCNA- Country Manager, Nigeria & Ghana
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: 11813
Location: Nigeria (all locations)
Job Category: Sales
Job Level: Specialist/ Professional
Employment Type: Full-time Permanent
Job Purpose and Summary
- Set budgets per each Product Group, based on product/area strategy, product planning and market analysis, to meet company MTP (Midterm plan) growth objectives for the region.
- Liaise with Product Managers to proceed with Product Launching, implement product strategy, and provide a proper feedback to Canon Head office.
- Plan marketing activities in coordination with Product Managers.
- Undertake regular market assessments and monitor/report on competitor activity.
- Visit Business Partners on a regular basis to provide visible support and assistance where required
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Monitor and review monthly sales performance for total and individual product group and area.
- To ensure smooth sales movements in line with the agreed sales plan.
- Take appropriate remedial action to support CCNA (Canon Central and North Africa) Area Sales.
- Collect and analyze individual Business Partner local sales, stock and current ordering situation every month, with local market information.
- Negotiate with Business Partners based on the proper market / ordering analysis and collect firm orders from individual Business Partners every month, in order to achieve the termly budget/target.
- Take special marketing support action for tenders, campaign prices etc. through proper internal decision making process in cooperation with Product Managers.
- Support smooth communication and workflow between Operations and Area Sales.
- Support for monthly procurement, shipment and payment negotiation with Business Partners.
- Full fill the role as updater of the market situation and trouble-shooter for assigned Business
- Partners, through regular contact/visit to and from Africa Business Partners.
- Negotiate the Sales budget, discuss and agree with Business Partners re annual targets and termly sales plans internally and externally, together with the requisite marketing plan/budget (products/pricing/promotion).
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Managers to draw up CCNA action plans for country support and regional marketing/sales activity and fix Marketing expense budget, in line with Turnover and budget guidelines, to stimulate awareness and sales achievement.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- Relevant recognized formal qualifications (university level) – desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in B2B, Printing & Solutions Industry in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor or trading company) – very desirable
- B2B Work experience in the mentioned assigned region – very desirable.
- High level of written and spoken communications in English – essential.
- Professional appearance, attitude and communication style – essential.
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint – essential.
- Based in Nigeria – essential.
- Nigerian National – essential.
You will need
- Customer Focus
- Sales Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to communicate and relate to subjects, issues and clients at many levels.
- Create Solutions to Problems –
- Excellent Market knowledge
- Strategic Thinking
How To Apply