Full-time Chain Reactions Nigeria: Associate Consultant (Strategy & Business Development) Recruitment
Chain Reactions Nigeria is the product of a knowledge-driven brand migration process which began as a media services firm first known as Image Savvy Ltd in 2006. Passing through the global partnership network of the Wisdom Keys Group based in South Africa in the year 2008, we evolved into an independent full service PR and Reputation Management Consultancy known and referred to as Chain Reactions Nigeria in the year 2010.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Associate Consultant (Strategy & Business Development)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Our preferred candidate must have spent about 7 years within the Marketing Communications echo system. A significant part of those years must have been spent in a well-structured PR/Reputation Management Consulting firm.
Job Descriptions & Qualities
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must possess verifiable track record of past involvement in client service and new business development work with previous employer(s).
- Support the Senior Consultant and our team of Consultants in the Strategy & Business Development Department in the day to day management of the growth of the business and in servicing new and existing clients.
- Have a proven track record of developing and presenting dynamic, charismatic and persuasive presentations.
- Have the ability to package ideas and feedback in a clear, logical and persuasive manner with any audience.
- Coordinate the development and execution of PR and Communications Marketing Plans for clients.
- Work with internal resources to set deliverable expectations, timelines and priorities and ensure deliverables meet or exceed expectations.
- Collaborate with other team members within the organization as needed to help promote the company’s brand, its products and services.
- Research industry and competitive trends and regularly inform stakeholders across the tribes within the organization of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
- Partner with Content and Creative as well as the Data & Digital team to help drive broader awareness of the company’s works.
- Knowledge and understanding of ‘the interactive agency marketplace’, as well as the PR echo system in particular.
- Outstanding organizational skills and high business sense.
- Proactive and eager, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in setting and managing internal stakeholders’ expectations, as well as developing internal relationships, as well as setting and managing client expectations.
- Exemplary written and oral persuasive communication skills.
- Outstanding experience and skills for developing and delivering presentations and the ability to prepare clear and concise strategic documents.
- Readiness to pack your bags and hit the road for our clients’ businesses at short notices
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on deadline.
- Expert knowledge of PowerPoint and all Microsoft Office such as Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint as well as other presentation softwares.
- Proficient in use of social media channels, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat & Twitter
Preferred Gender Specification:
- Strictly Female.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates with the specified sectoral background and experience are advised to apply.