Full-time Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) Recruitment – Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) is the umbrella professional body for bankers in Nigeria. It was incorporated in 1976 as the Nigerian institute of Bankers. The Institute was chartered in 1990, and now covered by the CIBN Act5 of 2007.
The Consulting arm of the Institute, CIBN Consult, with the mandate to address the increasing demand for high quality multidisciplinary consulting services to various sectors of the Nigerian economy, has over the years consistently remained in the business of delivering unparalleled, qualitative and market-driven management and financial consulting services that add value to business organizations.
Our client, an existing reputable Micro-fiance Bank based in the center city of Ijebu Land, Ogun State with sound financial track records urgently requires the services of qualified and competent personnel to fill the vacant position below:
The Job : Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Ogun, Nigeria
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Bank.
- Provides strategic input and direction for the development of performance targets, including on-going monitoring to ensure achievement of set targets
- Builds the organizational structures and business teams to maximize productivity and performance.
- Ensures business compliance with company’s policies, procedures and corporate governance expectations.
- Initiates projects geared towards new products/ service development and or product 1 service enhancement by giving appropriate guidance on required checks, controls, processes and procedures in line with leading practices within the sector
- Facilitates and presents periodic business performance review reports to the Board.
- Promotes advocacy roles within the Micro-finance Bank Platforms.
- Ensures the Bank delivers on its short and long term strategic road map.
- Manages relationship with investors, regulatory agencies, creditors and other partner institutions.
- A first degree from in Banking Finance, Accounting and or any other related discipline.
- Possession of a Master’s degree and or professional qualifications shall be an added advantage.
- Possession of an MCIB certification with a minimum often years banking experience of which part must be in micro-financing and multi-functional roles within the industry.
- Prior board-level experience and experience reporting to a Board.
- Must not be older than 50 years of age
Skills and Competencies:
- Sound knowledge of the Nigerian financial services market –
- Good product development and portfolio management capabilities
- Excellent customer relationship development and management skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of commercial financial products.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systemic impact of venous policies, issues and solutions
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, integnty and ethical standards. –
- Strong business acumen, maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with highest levels of management of financial institutions.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the Subject of the mail.