Full-time Cheki Nigeria: Front Desk Officer Recruitment
Cheki is an online marketplace where all of Nigeria’s leading car dealers, importers and private sellers post their cars for sale. We at Cheki also offer a one-stop destination for all buyers of Japanese import cars to Nigeria, by centrally hosting all the cars of many leading Japanese car dealers and importers to Nigeria.
The Job : Front Desk Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected]