Full-time Chemical and Allied Products Plc: Legal Officer Recruitment
CAP Plc – Chemical and Allied Products Plc, a subsidiary of UAC of Nigeria Plc, is the technological licensee of AkzoNobel for Nigeria; (ICI was acquired in 2008 by AkzoNobel, the world’s largest paint producer). CAP Plc evolved from the world-renowned British multinational Imperial Chemical Industries Plc, which formalized it Nigeria operations in 1957 under ICI Exports Limited. In 1965, ICI Exports Limited changed its name to ICI Nigeria Limited and in 1968 it subsumed the paints company.
The Job : Legal Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- To carry out research on relevant subject matters for the legal services.
- Attend Court and ensure proper representation for all organizational cases.
- Vetting of legal documents / finance documents.
- Handle Legal Department Property Unit under the supervision of the Head, legal Services.
- Acts as law librarian, keeping and monitoring legal volumes and ensuring legal volumes are up-to-date.
- Support Company Secretariat in writing of minutes and filing of returns with relevant regulatory agencies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualifications required for the Job: Bachelor of Law , LLB Hons
- 2-3 years post bar experience.
- Membership of the Nigerian Bar Association
- The jobholder must possess very Good Communication, Sound and Analytical Mind, Good Research Ability, Good Presentation Skill, Relevant IT skill.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Medical coverage
- Gym and Library Facilities
- Lunch provided daily
- Conducive working environment
- Be part of the team that is creating a new Africa inspired by colours.
How To Apply