Full-time Chemonics International: Agriculture Policy Specialist Vacancy
Chemonics International – From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
The Job : Agriculture Policy Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Feed-the-Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity is an anticipated five-year project funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID).
- In supporting conducive enabling environments, the Activity will broaden opportunities and incentives for firms and entrepreneurs to invest in the agriculture sector, and thus contribute to employment and income growth.
The project is expected to have three objectives:
- Ease of Doing Business
- Access to Finance
- Investment Promotion
- Applicants with experience working with agribusinesses, financial institutions, private sector, business development services, state and federal level partners on policy and financial reform.
- Experience working in and around either Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Kaduna, Kebbi, and Niger is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced education Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in a relevant field
- Experience working in Agribusiness, Finance, Investment, Business Development Services, or Business Enabling Environment Policy reform preferred
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and develop partnerships with private and public sector
- Experience working with USAID- or other donor-funded projects preferred
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the Position you are applying for, with reference to “Agribusiness Investment”, in the subject line.
Only selected candidates will he contacted.
Chemonics is an employer that promotes equal opportunities and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, nationality, religion, age, equality of pay, disability or Genetic information.