Full-time Chemonics International: Field Logistics Consultant Recruitment
Chemonics International – From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
The Job : Field Logistics Consultant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Classification: ST Local
Level of Effort: Six months
Scope of Work (SOW)
- This scope of work (SOW) sets forth the services to be provided by a Field Logistics Consultant – Deliver & Return Team to SAII Associates Ltd/Gte, an associate company of Chemonics International Inc. in the implementation of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Nigeria.
- The purpose of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program–Procurement and Supply Management single award IDIQ contract is to ensure uninterrupted supplies of health commodities to prevent suffering, save lives, and create a brighter future for families around the world
- The IDIQ has four task orders that directly support the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), the President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI), and USAID’s family planning and reproductive health program. GHSC-PSM provides health commodity procurement services and systems strengthening technical assistance that address all elements of a comprehensive supply chain
- All four task orders are implemented in Nigeria.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
The Field Logistics Consultant – Central, shall be responsible for the following functions:
Facility Level Replenishment and Reporting:
- Ensuring donor-procured health commodities “stock on-hand” within health facilities continuously falls within the min/max range established for each product by supporting the LMCU to:
- Maintain quarterly activity log for each state with clear timelines and outputs from task
- Facilitate financial request necessary for report collection, review and onward generation of last mile distribution order for HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Family Planning Programs
- Track all expense report and assist state teams in retirement of activity expenses
- Collate timesheets for assigned states, obtain approvals and onward submission to Human Resources
- Maintain log of monitoring and supportive visits conducted by state teams and transmit data collected to MIS team for data entry and further analysis
- Keep log of leave requests and update leave roaster
- Assist with collating state and LGA level family planning requisition issue and receipt form (RIRF) in accordance with the contraceptive logistics management systems (CLMS) SOP
- Support assessment activities (EUV, storage facilities, supply chain, LIAT, LSAT, etc.)
- Support the role out and implementation of an e-LMIS system (NAVISION)
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual.
Facility Level Receiving:
- Collate LMD monitoring reports across all regions and log into SharePoint
- Assist with maintenance of a log of reported incidences relating to last mile logistics and their resolution status
- Communicate outcome of incidences to all stakeholders
Coordination and Governance:
- Collate monthly reports across all states and regions for all task orders
- Participate in periodic visits to the health facilities, by various departments of the GHSC-PSM team, to monitor implementation of supply chain activities that supports service delivery
- Support the documentation of all performance monitoring across the states on all task orders
- Participate in state and national level meetings as required
- Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all office rules and procedures as set forth in the field office policy manual
- Support achievement of the overall project goals as required to ensure project performance
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Supervisor
- Support achievement of the overall project goals as required to ensure Project performance
- The Field Logistics Consultant (Central) will report to the Field Logistics Manager Region 4 and 6
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Public Health, Medical Laboratory Sciences, Logistics Management or other related disciplines
- Experience in Administrative duties as well as development programs strongly desired.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English is required.
How To Apply