Full-time Chief Financial Officer Recruitment at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
DCSL Corporate Services Limited – Our client, a reputable ICT Company is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
The Job : Chief Financial Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for planning and managing financial operations, strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, securing new funding, monitoring controls systems and reporting accurate financial results.
In fulfilling his or her responsibilities, The successful Candidate will:
- Prepare the Group financial statements (monthly, quarterly and annually), file and publish quarterly returns with regulators
- Oversee the preparation of ad-hoc and monthly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections
- Manage the budget preparation process, organize budget sessions for all the businesses within the group and influence business budget reviews
- Ensure that the Group’s cash flow position is properly managed and financial processes are continuously improved, appropriate, efficient and driven by cost management initiatives
- Manage the Credit rating process
- Oversee the Company’s transaction processing systems and the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Ensure sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Liaise with Executive Management to ensure business success through effective cost and return on investment analysis
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that financial/accounting risk inherent in the business are promptly identified and are appropriately controlled
- Liaise effectively with the External Auditors to ensure an efficient audit process
- Monitor and manage liabilities and payables
- Oversee debt & equity funding and investment of funds.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- An MBA in Finance is an added advantage
- Professional certification in ICAN/ACCA/ACA/CIMA or any other recognized Professional certification in Accounting
- Minimum of Ten (10) years relevant work experience
- Evidence of technical competencies in Financial Analysis & Interpretation, Financial Management & Corporate Finance, Tax management, IT System e.tc
- Good knowledge of IFRS and other accounting standards
- Significant attention to details
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, team building and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Monday, 16th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV/Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.