Full-time Chief Operating Officer at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human Resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
The Job : Chief Operating Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reports to: CEO and the Board of Directors
- An experienced COO with excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics to oversee the growth, profitability, strategy and future plans of the organization
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design & implement business strategies plans and procedures.
- Set complementary goals for performance and growth
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data & metrics
- Write & submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Proven experience as a COO or relevant role of at least 5 years experience or more
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning & business development
- Outstanding organizational & leadership ability
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis & performance/operations metrics.
- B.Sc/BA in relevant field. MSC/MBA & other relevant certifications a plus
How To Apply