Full-time Chief Security Officer at British American Tobacco, Ibadan, Nigeria
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands.
The Job : Chief Security Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job Number: 17578BR
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Chief Security Officer to join our team in Ibadan.
- The purpose of the Chief Security Officer is to provide world class security support service to BAT Factory Operations with the aim of creating and ensuring a secured environment for the day to day business operations of British American Tobacco Nigeria Limited.
- The CSO will advice, coordinate and implement action plans on a range of security issues with respect to Factory Security, Company Fleet, Leaf Operations, Primary and Secondary Supply Chain (Ports Operations, Security of Logistics Routes, Finished goods security, and Warehouse Security, Tax Stamps Security) and the general operations of the factory including all aspects of personnel security and company information security.
- Experience in providing customer service in a security support service and active follow ups, ability to demonstrate a good awareness of relevant business security activities.
- Evidence of working and engaging with customers, good analytical and planning skills, flexibility and ability to deal well with ambiguity and having a proactive approach, with experience of looking for and preparing solutions in your previous roles.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills is also required.
- Able to exert influence in order to reach a solution.
- A good knowledge and experience in commercial security within the FMCG sector.
- Some knowledge or experience in crime trend analysis and a general knowledge on criminology.
How To Apply