Full-time Chrysolite Designs: Production Strategist Vacancy
There is always a powerful inspiration to everything we design. We are inspired by you. Chrysolite Designs is a fashion brand that uses TShirt designs to connect mind & soul together.
The Job :Production Strategist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Here is a real quick job description for the production strategy function. The Strategist plays a key role in driving client strategy throughout an engagement.
Strategists gather, define, and clarify the insights that drive our creative solutions and help us make a difference in our client’s business.
- Develop an understanding of the fashion business environment and strategy, in respect to our vision.
- Co-manage the company’s online, offline stores and warehousing.
- Create new innovations, branding strategies, & sale strategies.
- Identify core company’s strengths & weaknesses, proferring concrete and logical mechanism(s) for optimum performance.
- Collaborate with our team to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project approach.
- Develop interest in all important sectors of the company, and without being selective.
- Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and on digital projects with the sole aim of improving our company’s standards.
- Perform competitive analysis and identify gaps and opportunities in the fashion world.
- Assemble strategic insights into presentation materials or reports using Microsoft Excel, Graphs, Charts, Word and Pdf documents.
- Keep abreast of emerging behaviors, technologies, designs, trends and companies that are making waves in the fashion industry.
- Possess some knowledge of fashion graphics to championing our digital innovations whenever possible.
- Lead or collaborate workers’ engagement on a day to day basis.
- Select appropriate frameworks, tools and approaches to use in solving client problems.
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in a range of skills, such as business model development, financial modeling, product portfolio planning, organizational strategy, channel and go-to-market models, customer / market research etc.
- Contribute to business development and thought leadership activities.
- A Diploma/OND/HND/BSc in any field
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Applicant must be very dedicated, extremely hardworking & honest.
- Applicants should be based in Lagos (Mainland preferable)
- Male candidates would be more prefered.
- Must have some basic knowledge of graphic designing
- Must show past experience in nearly all of the responsibilities above.
How To Apply
nterested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, with a scanned photograph
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.