Full-time Civil Structural Detailer Recruitment at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Civil Structural Detailer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers, Nigeria
- Preparation of Detailed Civil and Structural drawings of Engineering using AUTO CAD, and other similar software.
- Organisational Relationships:
- Report to: Lead Civil & Structural
- Direct Reports: Senior Civil & Structural
- Internal Relationships: All staff
- External Relationships: N/A
- Prepare Civil & Structural Detailed Drawings
- Drawing, mark up and updating of Process Engineering Design documents and drawings.
- Participate in all process discipline works to ensure timely completion of projects and contribute to overall company profitability.
- Steel Roof Design and Detailing.
- Work in a project team environment and reports to the Lead /Senior Civil & Structural Engineer.
- Vessel / Tank Detailing will be an added advantage.
- Adhering to all industry standards in design.
- Perform discipline-internal check (DIC),
- Participate in internal and external meetings
- Supervise and coach trainees.
- Ensure strict adherence to QHSE policies and procedures and comply with safe work methods as required.
- Perform any other duty that may be assigned by Supervisor/line Manager.
- Academic Qualification: Minimum of a good First Degree in Engineering or Higher National Diploma in Engineering
- Professional Qualification: COREN
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years work experience in similar role.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Concern for order, quality and accuracy.
- Organizational awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Conceptual thinking.
- Organizational commitment.
- Highly motivated and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Strong communications skills to work across departments.
- Strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets
- Must be familiar with relevant codes, standards, oil and gas industry design specifications and practices.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of the latest design engineering, analytical techniques and software programs.
- General computer skills, including the ability to learn inventory systems
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to lead and Motivate a team capable with the following software:
- Ms Microsoft
- Project Microsoft
- SACS, STAADPro, Tekla, AutoCAD 2D & 3D, Ms Office and MS project
- Physical Exertion on the Job
- Performance Area: Design Deliverables
Key Performance Metrics:
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Customer Service
- Performance Indicators:
- Prepare error free drawings
- Information gathering from site Visit.
- Timely Delivery
- Strict adherence and compliance to QHSE policies and safe work rules.
- Very Attractive
Application Closing Date
3pm, 24th September, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the closing date above will be automatically rejected.