Full-time Cloud Principal Systems Representative – West Africa at Oracle
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
The Job : Cloud Principal Systems Representative – West Africa
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
You want to change the world too, don’t you?
- Our Cloud Systems sales team lead the sales and growth of the total Engineered Systems (ES) hardware and Cloud at Customer ([email protected]) portfolio in the territory under responsibility. Creating and implementing a Cloud First strategy that maximizes Oracle’s opportunities by Leveraging Oracle’s Cloud at Customer ([email protected]) differentiated proposition into Oracle’s customers including the installed base of ES customers
- Sales Rep specialist that partners with Account, Technology, Systems and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions.
The chosen applicant will:
- Be a self-motivated team player who excels at cultivating executive-level, strategic relationships while developing new business within their given territory.
- Responsible and accountable for growth, value, strategy, and satisfaction within a single or small number of elite clients and accomplishes those objectives through relationship management, cross-selling, innovation, thought leadership and financial management.
- Effective in utilising Oracle’s internal resources, the experienced sales representative understands client needs, mobilizes necessary resources and proposes “Innovative and disruptive” strategies to the customer base.
- Possess a good high level understanding of server, storage, services and Software.
- Act as an advocate and evangelist for Engineered Systems: [email protected] and O/P internally and externally.
- Be a source of the business proposition and sales strategy knowledge for a designated Oracle product area.
- Disseminate and share knowledge and expertise extensively xLOB, xPartner and xCustomer.
- Ensure that development, product and delivery considerations do not impede Engineered Systems sales.
- Responsible for Engineered Systems: [email protected] and O/P sales in the cluster or country of responsibility.
- Works towards an allocated Hardware, Software and Cloud bookings and revenue target
- Works across Sales, OD, DemGen and A&C organizations
- Acts as a point of contact for Engineered Systems
- Being a source of business proposition and sales strategy knowledge for Engineered Systems.
- Driving sales through the entire sales cycle, from demand generation programs through to closed business and Partners’ and Customers’ references
- Maintaining a deep understanding of the ES and Cloud market and identifying and prioritizing the key opportunities for Oracle in that market
- Implementing the Engineered Systems Business Plan. Working as necessary with development, production and delivery teams and processes to expedite sales campaigns
- Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within the relevant territory.
- Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility.
- Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities.
- More than 10 years applicable experience preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in industry/product space.
- Knowledge of key industry leaders and management.
- Knowledge of Oracle competition.
- Presentation and product demonstration experience.
- Understanding of solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling
- Previous consultative selling experience preferred.
- High passion and energy
- Strong business acumen selling solutions and communicating to “C” – level Executives (Partners and Customer)
- Understanding of IT and how they relate to current business challenges
- Knowledge of territory and experience selling to major accounts with and through Partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills, highly organized
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
How To Apply