Full-time Coca-Cola Company: IMC Director – West Africa Business Unit Recruitment
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
The Job : IMC Director – West Africa Business Unit
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Job ID: R-21717
Job type: Full-time
- The IMC Director has a critical role in driving growth for the business unit across both the marketing and customer & commercial functions.
- This role is expected to effectively manage the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) process across the diverse 33 countries within WABU.
- The IMC Director must build brand equity, create brand edge and create value for consumers, shoppers, customers and the KO System for all established and Innovation brands in the Business Unit (BU).
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- Smart Risk: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- Externally Focused: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- Performance Driven And Accountable: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- Fast/Agile: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Empowered: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
How To Apply