Full-time Competitive Intelligence and Corporate Forecasting Analyst at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Job : Competitive Intelligence and Corporate Forecasting Analyst
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Develop a holistic Competitive Intelligence system and align the organization around it.
- Leverage industry knowledge, data and in-house intelligence to build and maintain predictive models on the evolution of the markets and industries FMN competes in.
- Provide insights on competitor strategies, strengths and weaknesses and actionable recommendations on capturing opportunities and mitigating risks.
- Develop a thorough and detailed forecasting model for use in strategic, commercial and financial planning.
- Support the budgeting processes and enable top management to make informed long-term and strategic decisions.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- First degree in Economics, Mathematics, Financial Management or related field.
- Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ cognate experience
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ACA)
- Advanced Financial Modelling skills is mandatory
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 3 is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Have good research skills.
- Be highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
How To Apply