Full-time Connect Rail Services Limited: Marine Captain Recruitment
Connect Rail Services Limited – A logistics company at the cutting edge of leveraging rail and in-land waterways in transporting heavy-lift goods by taking the pressure off the road network.
The Job : Marine Captain
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Overall, in charge of marine administrations and activities at project site.
- Executing main work heavy lift pipe lay vessel/barge movements and anchor operations.
- Responsible for efficient running of marine spreads for smooth operations i.e. Anchor Handling Tug, Supply Boat, Crew Boat etc.
- Piloting all support marine spreads vessel movement at project site.
- Liaising with clients on daily marine operations.
- Ensure efficient communication at project site between main work vessel/barge, spread vessels, oil platforns and operation personnel.
- Carrying Out inspection of marine spreads prior to hire and upon off hire.
- Continuous monitoring and recording of weather conditions at Site and advice management on safe operations.
- Supervising other Marine Captains and assisting in planning/execution of company’s marine and logistics strategies
- Years of experience: Minimum of 2 years
- Qualification: Degree in Engineering.
- Must have all relevant certifications.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.