Full-time Transsion Holdings: Content Specialist Vacancy
TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
The Job : Content Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Take charge of content operations for Android Application Package (APK) and social media fan pages, He/she is also responsible for content quality.
- Discover and bring in premium content and creators/distributors.
- Participate in video planning, come up with creative ideas, organize and guide collaborators to shoot.
- Review videos and thumbnails on the platform, and moderate content.
- Analyze audience data and optimize content direction.
Required Qualifications and attributes
- Bachelor’s degree, in Mass communication, Marketing, Creative Arts or any related subject.
- At least 2 post-university experience managing digital content.
- Excellent written skills, good at making eye-catching copywrites and headings.
- Active on social media platforms – YouTube, Instagram, etc. and have an interest in watching short videos.
- Must possess an awareness on popular culture.
- Proficiency in common software’s, such as Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.
- Video Editing/blogging experience is preferred.
- Fluency in French or Arabic is a plus.
How To Apply
All suitably qualified candidates should please forward a detailed copy of their CV to [email protected] stating the job title as the subject of the email.