Full-time Continental Cook at H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited
H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Continental Cook
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- In summary, this role involves preparation of food for customers. The cook is responsible for devising new methods and recipes of cooking and developing new menu items.
- Prepare different continental dishes based on client/customer’s specifications
- Season food according to recipes or company procedures
- Prepare necessary sauces or accompaniments before meal service begins
- Portions, arranges, and garnishes food based on customer preference
- Prepares food before the arrival of customers
- Makes adjustment to food items to accommodate customer with allergies or specific diet concerns
- Work with other employee in the kitchen
- Orders ingredients and spices as needed
- Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer
- Assists other cooks during the food assembly process
- Estimates expected food consumption and organizes preparation
- Devises new recipes
- Offers a creative menu to compete with other restaurants
- Ensures food preparation areas are clean and tidy as determined by company policy
- Maintain a clean working area during after work
- Minimum of SSCE certificate
- Diploma from a Culinary/Catering School
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a continental cook
- Must have practical knowledge of continental dishes
- Must have vast knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods such as grilling, baking, boiling etc.
- Must possess ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Must have ability to work in a team
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must have excellent medical condition and physical stamina
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.