Full-time Corona Schools Trust Council: Human Resource Officer (Performance Management/Benefits and Compensation) Recruitment
Corona Schools Trust Council – The focus of the Corona Schools’ Trust Council is the development of world-class schools. World class in all facets of our operations – curriculum, teaching methodologies, staff quality, libraries, technology, buildings, resources, facilities, management and so on. In order to sustain our mission to deliver world- class education to children inculcate high moral and ethical values as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfilment, we have embarked on a number of school improvement initiatives in recent years.
The Job : Human Resource Officer (Performance Management/Benefits and Compensation)
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Champion the identification, development and implementation of rewards system for employees.
- Interact with employees to know their career plans, and formulate and implement such plans that will ensure the achievement of individual employee’s career paths within the organization.
- Formulate and maintain Mentor- Mentee relationships that will facilitate and achieve individual departmental career paths within the organization.
- To develop and implement policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matters.
- Monitor and Manage all aspects of employee’s performance against their job descriptions and organization’s set goals and objectives.
- Assist in the management, influence and motivation of staff associated with performance related issues.
- Development of HR policies and procedures for employees and management across CSTC.
- Preparation of Contract/temporary Staff salary schedule
- Preparation of monthly payroll using HRIS
- Assist in the preparation of Staff benefits/payroll.
- Assist in the process of the Annual Staff Day
- Plan, implement and collate quarterly/annually employee’s performance appraisals programs and occasionally meet with Heads of Schools to discuss, identify gaps in the appraisals of teachers and recommend training needs to develop previously identified gaps.
- Any other duty required of me by the HRM and or organization.
- B.Sc. in Humanities/Social Science or any other related field
- A minimum of second-class division
- Must Possess HR related certification – CIPM/or other-related foreign certification
- Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5years work experience in Human Resources.
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian labour law and HR best practices
- Strong communication skills with personable appearance
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong Interpersonal skills/Team Player
- Creativity and innovative skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]