Full-time Corporate Communications Advisor at the Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration.
The Job : Corporate Communications Advisor
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Corporate Communications’ Advisor supports the Corporate Communications team to deliver on its mandate that includes internal/external communications, managing SFH’s corporate reputation and brand, organizing product launches, supporting the development of the communication strategy, developing corporate social responsibility initiatives, facilitating positive donor perception and crises management.
The Corporate Communications Advisor will be expected to perform the following roles detailed below:
- Managing external facing events and materials
- External crises management
- Internal communications
- Media relations
- Support the development of program/project communication materials and strategies
- Must possess a minimum of a first degree in Mass Communications or a related field and a relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience spanning the communications, administration, logistics and protocol functions
- Registration with a relevant professional association will be an added advantage
- Social media management
- Events planning
- Excellent oral communications skills
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Result oriented
- Advanced level of IT proficiency
19th, February, 2019.
How To Apply