Full-time Corporate Communications Specialist at JNC International
Our overall focus is to provide cost-beneficial medical equipment, services and solutions to the medical industry operators and service providers to develop sustainable quality healthcare services, with a commitment to delivering modern, but appropriate technology equipment (bearing in mind our infrastructural challenges) to meet customer specific requirements.
The Job : Corporate Communications Specialist
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
To support employee engagement, customer relations, sales, and corporate reputation by elevating JNC’s brand stature internally and externally.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists in overall corporate communications planning and execution.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Ensures “corporate voice” is clear and present in all messages and marketing content is consistent in tone and brand.
- Leads the coordination and creation of many aspects of corporate communications and events support. He is a company brand ambassador, playing an integral role assisting in maintain our messaging styles, standards and processes.
- Establishes a positive relationship with executives, media, colleagues, and all stakeholders.
- Helps execute communications planning for key internal business partners; provides support for writing needs, including news releases, executive speeches, award submissions, website copy, organizational announcements, department messages, etc.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- The successful candidate must be a strong storyteller and excellent project manager, plays well with others. Clear, concise communication skills are necessary. This person is not only adept with current market trends, social media channels like blogs, Facebook and Twitter but also graceful working with senior executives.
- The communications world changes fast and we are never satisfied with where we are today. We share knowledge, we work as a team, and if we can help a colleague, we do. Importantly, we like to win and have fun while we are winning.
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations, Creative Writing, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business Administration or related field.
Minimum 3-5 year experience working in medium or large corporate environment
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Proven storyteller capable of creating lively, engaging narratives (compulsory)
- In-depth knowledge of CorelDraw (compulsory)
- Demonstrated experience with major social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, (compulsory).
- Self-starter and motivated individual.
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines with limited resources.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to organize, scope, and schedule multiple work streams with attention to detail and consistency.
- Skilled at working quickly, by the rules, while demonstrating collaboration, and a winning spirit to help improve the game.
- High proficiency of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV to: [email protected], stating the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.