Full-time Corporate Sales Executives at Sarepta Nigeria Limited
Sarepta Nigeria Limited – We are a limited company as are our subsidiaries. Our core competency is designing viable partnerships for fostering foreign and domestic investment in key sectors of the Nigerian economy for growth. Namely in the agriculture, manufacturing, real Estate, natural resources, and transportation sectors.
The Job : Corporate Sales Executives
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We are looking for dynamic professionals in area of corporate sales/marketing for our organization.
- Outspoken, persuasive and result oriented Meet monthly targets/sales goals
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products and techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales. Marketing experience.
- Applicant must reside around lekki-ajah enviros Lagos state.
Monthly allowance 30,000 plus commission
How To Apply
Applicants should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Corporate Sales” as subject mail.
Note: Only applicants within Lekki – ajah will be contacted.