Full-time Coscharis Group Limited Ongoing Cv Submission
Coscharis Group Limited – We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture
The Job : Spare Parts Advisor / Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels; identify fast vs slow moving spare parts and maintain appropriate stock level of each; ensure accuracy of the stock level; identify all usable parts of all brands sold by the company; ensure that the parts are stored correctly so as to prevent damages and losses; ensure that the work environment is neat, organised and as clean as possible all the time etc
The Job : Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt
- Build rapport and customer relationships and qualify customer’s requirement;
- Accurately appraise vehicles/products to purchase and sell, optimizing the value for the dealership;
- Agree the details of sales;
- Coordinate with ordering and delivery;
- Develop relationship to win new business;
- Manage the display of products and merchandise;
- Work as a team member.
- B.Sc in any discipline plus 2 to 3 years relevant experience
- Must be smart, computer literate and under 30 years old
- Must have excellent interpersonal/ communication skills.
The Job : Automobile Technician
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt
- Must be able to diagnose and rectify faults;
- Work at the efficiency rate specified by the Manufacturers
- Request for the needed spare parts and maintain excellent housekeeping
- Relevant technical certificates plus some years of hand-on experience in handling premium cars
The Job : Service Advisor
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt
Key Responsibilities Skill/Knowledge
- Job holder will be responsible for customer reception; appointments; job cards preparation; communication with customers for estimates; costs; progress of work; invoicing and payment etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with computer literacy.
- B.Sc/ HND in any discipline plus at least three years hands-on experience in a reputable auto company
The Job : Workshop Controller
- Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the receipt of the job cards from the service advisors; scheduling the workshop traffic;
- Set priorities in work flow;
- Receiving ready job cards; checking completion of work and quality control and forward them to service advisors;
- Ensures communication between workshop and reception;
- Checks completion of work on vehicles; records performance data amongst other jobs
- Proven track record as Service Advisor will be an advantage while possession of computer skill is essentials
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering plus about three to five years hands-on experience
The Job : After Sales Manager (Automobile)
- Candidates for this position will be responsible for identifying after sales weaknesses and areas of improvements;
- Implementation and management of improvements in administration of the workshops;
- Interface between customers and the workshop personnel;
- Ensuring that the complaints of the customers are attended to using best practices ;
- Management of incentives programmes for after sales;
- Implementing core processes of after sales department;
- Ensuring the recovery of break down vehicles and timely fixing by the workshop;
- Making sure that work flows through the workshop effectively and that targets and deadlines are achieved to pave way for customer satisfaction etc.
- Must have expertise in operations of after sales in a reputable automobile company, have a strong customer focus and be able to ensure that objectives are delivered.
- Be able to deal with cost management, budget and expenditure, productivity and performance levels.
- Ability to provide practical solutions to problem is a must
- Must possess strong communication skills (verbal and written) and be computer literate.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with at least ten years hands-on experience in handling after sales operation of a well structured automobile company.
How To Apply