Full-time Country Security Manager at Nigerian Breweries Plc
Nigerian Breweries Plc – We are the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, passionate about winning with Nigeria and marketing high quality brands. We are currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
The Job : Country Security Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Reference Code: CSM/JUN/2018
- The Country Security Manager will be based in Lagos and will report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
Purpose of the Job
Advise and support management of Nigerian Breweries (NB plc), in order to:
- Provide a secure, safe working and living environment for all Staff, Contractors, Suppliers and their guests and customers.
- Ensure that Nigerian Breweries premises are secure and assets, information and products are safeguarded against misappropriation, theft, fraud, manipulation, sabotage etc.
The ideal candidates must:
- Have served as an officer with any of the Armed Forces in Nigeria.
- Have a 1st degree with minimum of second class (Lower) division + 5 credits including English and Mathematics at one (1) sitting. Possession of a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Have a minimum of ten years’ experience in a high security risk environment, preferably Nigeria; five (5) of which must be as Head of Security in a multinational company, preferably in an FMCG Industry.
- Membership of recognised Security Associations will also be an added advantage.
This position offers good career opportunity and competitive remuneration.
How To Apply