Full-time Credit Control Officer at SIMS Nigeria Limited
SIMS Nigeria Limited – We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
The Job : Credit Control Officer
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Collate and review weekly ageing, corporate ageing and special ageing.
- Collate and review month end ageing and collection report.
- Collate and review Sales Executives monthly sign-off.
- Responsible for informing dealers regarding their balance via numerous channels.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Monthly review of all credit approvals.
- Review monthly returns for sales executive’s key accounts
- Collate/review/filing of quarterly dealer’s confirmation letters.
- Send quarterly dealer’s confirmation through whatsapp and email.
- Update/ filing of dealer’s documentation / credit limit update.
- Responsible for KYC process
- Raise credit notes on request.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
How To Apply