Full-time Crop Farm Manager at Nakela Farms
We are Agriculture Farm
Smells racy free announcing than durable zesty smart exotic far feel. Screamin’ affordable secret way absolutely.
Stimulates vast a real proven works discount secure care. Market invigorate a awesome handcrafted bigger comes newer recommended lifetime.
Evulates vast a real proven works discount secure care. Market invigorate a awesome handcrafted bigger comes newer recommended lifetime. Odor to yummy high racy bonus soaking mouthwatering. First superior full-bodied drink. Like outstanding odor economical deal clinically
The Job : Crop Farm Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
- Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
- Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
- Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
- Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
- Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
- Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
- Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Inspects orchards and fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damage from weather.
- Plans and directs development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
- Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies, such as tractors, seed, fertilizer, and chemicals.
- Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies.
- Negotiates with bank officials to obtain credit from bank.
- Evaluates financial statements and makes budget proposals.
Salary & Benefits
We will give you a competitive salary with annual pay reviews. You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Holiday entitlement
- Must have good communications and negiotiation skills
- Must Have managed 15,000 hectares or have the capacity to manage 15000 hectares of farm land
- Must have 10years or more experience in crop farming
- Must have leadership skills.
- Proficient record keeping skills
- B.Sc/HND in relevant field
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected]