Full-time Crown Agents: Chief of Party Recruitment
Crown Agents is an international development company delivering capacity building and institutional development services in procurement, public financial management, revenue enhancement and expenditure management.
The Job : Chief of Party
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
We are change agents for greater global prosperity, delivering practical innovations in economic governance and trade; humanitarian solutions and food security, health systems, monitoring, evaluation, and learning; and, supply chain as a partner of the US Government.
As a subsidiary of Crown Agents Limited, we leverage the expertise, resources, and network amassed from over 180 years of international development experience. Crown Agents works in 100+ countries, with on-the-ground presence in more than 35 and 13 permanent corporate offices in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. We are wholly owned by a nonprofit foundation, allowing us to combine corporate agility with a commitment to reinvesting our profits in transforming lives.
Located in Washington, DC and incorporated in 1998, Crown Agents USA provides technical assistance and support to clients such as the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Millennium Challenge Corporation (MCC), the U.S. Department of State (DoS), and the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA).
The purpose of the State-to-State project is to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of selected state and local governments in Nigeria.
- Provide technical leadership, overall project management, and quality assurance oversight of the project;
- Serve as the main point of contact for USAID/Nigeria, the Government of Nigeria, and other project stakeholders;
- Supervise expatriate and local short-term experts, with an eye to ensuring completion of tasks and successful achievement of objectives; and
- Liaise with and advise senior-level partner-country officials and stakeholders.
- Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy, Law, or related field required;
- Experience in public financial management, local governance, economic growth initiatives, policy reform, decentralization, and/or public private dialogue in Nigeria or a similar economic/political environment preferred;
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience leading complex projects with budgets greater than $30 million;
- Experience managing technical components in education, WASH, and/or primary healthcare preferred;
- USAID Chief of Party experience highly preferred;
- Recent work experience in Nigeria or similar country context required; and
- Fluency in English required.
How To Apply