Full-time Cummins Inc: Executive Administrative Assistant Recruitment
Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
The Job : Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Req ID: 180002O9
- Supports senior-level executives and management. Acts as an extension of the executive ensuring a positive customer experience while being the representative of the executive to others.
- Anticipates to the needs of the senior level-executive and manages the executive’s schedules.
- Arranges and coordinates travel arrangements including expense reports and visa/passport requirements.
- Gathers, compiles, verifies and analyses information for the executive’s use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations and news releases.
- Facilitates smooth communications between the executive and coworkers and between the executive and external parties such as media, customers, vendors and the public.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of the executive’s records and files.
- Monitors, reviews and approves standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the office are conducted within established budgets.
- Reports required information on a regular basis as assigned (e.g. monthly).
- Performs various tasks using independent judgement and discretion; e.g., preparing documents and presentation materials; screening and responding to incoming correspondence, inquiries, and phone calls; drafting letters and official information releases; arranging and attending meetings; taking and distributing minutes.
- Act as formal resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Completes other activities for the executive upon request and/or as required and reports any issues / incidents to
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communicator – both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to minute meetings accurately and sensitively.
- Good Microsoft office skills (including Excel and Power Point) and the ability to present documents in a professional manner.
- Ability to successfully manage a busy workload.
- Exercise absolute discretion at all times.
- Able to work autonomously and with colleagues as the situation dictates.
- Able to exercise judgement and decision making within agreed parameters.
- Professional telephone etiquette
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A minimum of four years PA/secretarial experience at a senior level
- University degree/HND
How To Apply