Full-time Customer Service Account Manager, Africa at the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. We’re the world’s most forward thinking professional accountancy body. Since we were founded in 1904, we have expanded to over 1400 staff in 55 countries, meaning we’re a truly global organisation. Our people enjoy a working environment that is dynamic, human and connected, and have a strong focus on creating value for our students and members.
The Job : Customer Service Account Manager, Africa
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- We’re currently looking for a Customer Service Account Manager to join us on a Fixed Term Contract basis until February 2020. This role is based within our Lagos office.
- The Customer Service Account Manager will be the dedicated point of contact for all operational enquiries received from ACCA’s partners and will assume ownership for resolution keeping the partner and internal stakeholders updated.
- The successful candidate will maintain and develop relationships with ACCA’s key partners and will work closely with various business departments in order to sustain and further develop the relationships with the accounts.
- In addition, the Account Manager will also be responsible for leading a small team of Account Advisers who will be managing the transactional relationship between ACCA and partners, whilst also providing exceptional service to enhance their experience using ACCA products and services.
- Client & Customer Management (External) – ensuring customer enquiries are handled within the agreed service level agreement whilst adhering to ACCA’s quality framework
- Data Management – perform data management tasks to support others by using established procedures. Maintains accurate partner data utilising appropriate systems and shares with appropriate internal stakeholders.
- Data Collection & Analysis – conducts research using primary data sources and selects relevant information to enable analysis of key themes and trends.
- Reporting – produce insight reporting for internal senior stakeholders enabling the enhancement of the relationship between ACCA and its partners.
- Debt management – ensuring all partners are invoiced in line with their payment policy and that payment is received within the agreed time frame, escalating where appropriate to local contact
- Working cross functionally with the wider business, as part of a virtual team, to ensure senior colleagues in Market have suitable support for their interactions with partners
- Building capability – builds own capabilities and develops the capabilities of direct reports by working within existing development framework; identifies a day to day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
We’re looking for someone who has the following skills/attributes:
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, external contacts and clients
- Strong stakeholder management with the ability to effectively influence and enable colleagues to understand how to deliver change to achieve sustainable results
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with the discipline to work on their own initiative
- Highly organised with a capacity for solving complex problems
- Excellent time management skills to deliver to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written as presentation writing is a key part of this role
- Experience of leading a small team to deliver excellent customer service whilst maintaining agreed KPI’s
- Highly proficient in in MS Word, PowerPoint, and MS Excel which are necessary for the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations for senior colleagues
- Account / Client Management – works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on managing client accounts in a way that provides benefits for both ACCA and its partners
- Ability to tackle resistance to change
And in working with us, you’ll enjoy:
- Exposure to a global organisation and a variety of projects
- Competitive salary and benefits package
How To Apply