Full-time Cv Submission at 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
The Job : Senior Engineer – Software Development
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Ensure deliveryof the product end-to-end from design stage to the production stage with zerosnags.
- Partner with product management, marketing andthe rest of product development team to understand product vision, user needs,brand design aesthetics and back-end infrastructure.
- Translate complex business needs intoinnovative technical solutions and contribute to product advancement toguarantee solutions are designed for successful deployment.
- Develop high quality prototypes, proofs of concept in addition toproduction-qualitysolutions.
- Create user-friendly, intuitive, fast-paced, real-time web pages andmobile apps.
- Design web and mobile-based features that ensure high qualitygraphic standards and brand consistency.
- Ensure efficient performance and scalability of solutions – optimizeapplications for maximum speed.
- Participate in team/project activities: requirement refinement,sprint planning, task estimations, coding, troubleshooting, retrospectives,etc.
- Maintain and continuously improve website and mobile applicationsby getting feedback from and developing solutions for our clients.
- Beavailable for level 3 support during the production issues.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) to Five (5) Years post NYSC work experience
- Expert knowledge in all facets of web/application/servicesdevelopment including front- and back-end technologies.
- Need to understand ORM and relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience formulating technology strategy andarchitecture.
Experience in or with:
- Continuous integration
- Test-driven development
- JSON RPC
- Web and enterprise related technologies suchas go-ethereum/Solidity, Node.js, AngularJS, Python, Go, or Rust.
- Low-level application development in C++ or Go
- Framework: MVC Framework like Spring, JPA,Hibernate, Jaxb
- Database: RDBMS like MySQL, Oracle, NO SQLdatabases
- Tools: Git
- Problem Solving
- Excellentcommunication skills
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus
How To Apply