Full-time Cv Submission at Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
The Job : Factory Accountant
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- Supporting the company’s commercial team – in maximizing their strategic investment for growth through performance management, decision support, developing business models, strategy formulation and putting strategy into action.
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type. Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyse inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward.
- Provides management information to the Factory management (experience in areas of product costing, capex).
- Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
- Ad-hoc analysis of manufacturing capabilities
- Timely and accurate reporting of factory results.
- Budgetary planning and control of factory overheads.
- Business partnering – Brand/Customer
- Business partnering – Supply Chain or others
- Management accounting experience
- RIO or UIO experience
In return RB offer very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
How To Apply