Full-time Cv Submission at Weatherford Nigeria (Oil & Gas)
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
The Job : Product Line Champion III
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
Port Harcourt, River
Job Family: Product line
- Take ownership of identifying and pursuing new business within the Nigeria market
- Develop and grow Weatherford’s RFID drilling tools business
- Manages a team of locally based Field Engineers to ensure the highest level of service quality & service delivery is provided during commercial field operations
- Provides training and mentoring for Field Engineers
- Assist country sales, BD, R&M and operations teams with applications, scheduling, operations, customer satisfaction, productivity and economic objectives
- Act as an interface between the customer, engineering and operations to provide troubleshooting assistance and to review & validate job reports as required.
- Provide analysis of tenders/contracts to facilitate retention success.
- Assist business development and sales teams to secure key opportunities (involvement from pre-tendering to contract execution stages).
- Develop in-country procedures in compliance with corporate and regional requirements.
- Responsible for successful preparation and submission of proposals and tenders aligned to client’s costing structure, technical and commercial requirements, within client driven deadlines
- Run and analyse BHA design and hydraulics programmes
- Generate post-run reports along with recommendations
- Act as a sole point of contact, participating in initial point of contact through to post-job presentations and report preparation
- Prepare hand-over of successful projects to operations department – ensure projects kicked off and operating properly.
- Provide monthly report on in-country opportunities.
- Establish clear, achievable and challenging objectives for direct reports mutually agreeable with regional Product Line Management and Country Manager.
- Monitor performance regularly to ensure highest chance of success.
- Deliver outcomes by influence and personal gravitas. Ensure issues can be openly discussed, options investigated and positive conclusions reached.
- Promote the Weatherford culture at all times.
- Mentor and train staff and ensure succession planning and nationalization processes are in place.
- Be seen as the leader in safety and business ethics. Drive continuous improvement across all areas.
- Foster an environment where innovation, entrepreneurship and financial accountability are valued and encouraged.
(Professional, Technical and Academic Qualifications required for the job)
- Completed Degree/Diploma in Engineering discipline (Mechanical/Electrical/Petroleum)
- Knowledge & experience of completing torque & drag modelling
- Knowledge & experience of completing hydraulic modelling / Fluid flow calculations/modeling
- 5-10 years experience with a major oilfield services company in a drilling / downhole tools / well construction discipline
- Highly experienced in borehole enlargement techniques and current technology
- Sales/BD experience with drilling / downhole tools
- Offshore experience required ideally running borehole enlargement tools
How To Apply