Full-time CWAY Group: Senior Media/Brand Manager Vacancy
CWAY Group, a multinational with subsidiaries has being in manufacturing for 18 years, operating 16 plants across Nigeria and other plants in Egypt, Kenya, India and China. We are Nigeria’s largest and the most advanced Refilling Water Plant and dispenser machines distributors thereby contributing immensely to the healthy lifestyle of numerous Nigerians.
The Job : Senior Media/Brand Manager
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
The position ensures the efficient execution of business plans in order to meet brand expectations and targets. Successful Candidate will participate in the development and execution of short-term tactical Sales and Brand Management marketing plans. Ensures brand integrity by guiding efforts across multiple channels and functions. He supports the development and execution of offline/traditional, digital, and paid social advertising programs for the business ensuring Brand projection and acceptance. Reports directly to Sales Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Brand management and projection ensuring efficient execution of business plans to meet brand expectations and targets market
- Organize publicity, press conferences and prepare press releases
- Responsible for the development and execution of paid social programmes on self-service advertising platforms including Google AdWords, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Twitter etc.
- Conducts research and analyses, translates campaign performance into communication documents and reports.
- Manages media timelines and executes plans across all media channels, – TV, Social, Radio, and Print media.
- Plans and tracks spending on all media campaigns ensuring that brand marketing cost is within budget.
- Other related responsibilities.
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences, Humanities or related field
- Professional Affiliation/Certification such as NIM, APCON, NIPR etc
- 8 years experience within the manufacturing/FMCG Industry, preferably in the Food industry
Requirement & Qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong intrapersonal/interpersonal skills
- Good public and media relations
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities in team and client management
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm and self discipline.
How To Apply