Full-time Damien Foundation (DFB) Recruitment – Dispatch Rider – Adhoc Staff
Damien Foundation (DFB) is a non-profit humanitarian medical organization affiliated with Damien Foundation Belgium (DFB) and is assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria with the National Tuberculosis and Leprosy Control Programme (NTBLCP) in Oyo, Osun, Kwara, Ondo, Ogun, Ekiti and Lagos States. As Sub Recipient (SR) to Public-Private Mix (PPM) IHVN TB project under Global Fund Grant, DFB has been vested with the responsibility of improving TB case finding in Public-Private Sector in Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Kwara, Ekiti and Osun States
We are looking for the qualified persons to fill up the position for the TB grant in the respective States in Nigeria:
The Job : Dispatch Rider – Adhoc Staff
Job Status: Full Time Job,Graduate/Exp
- The Dispatch Riders will work in the Local Governments of the respective coverage areas for TB case finding intervention to carry phlegm from DOTs sites to the laboratories,
Duties and Responsibilities
- Transporting sputum from DOTs facilities and PPM sites to the laboratories
- To collect result from the laboratories to the DOTs facilities and PPM sites.
- Electronic data entry on provided device
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Organization
- Minimum of SSCE or its equivalent and the ability to write and speak English and fair knowledge of Yoruba and any other Nigerian languages.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes within the States as specified above.
- Competent in Android phone App usage.
- Should possess a valid respective State based dispatch driver’s license.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Age: Not more Than 45 years
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: [email protected] on Email subject should be the position applying for: e.g Dispatch Riders Location: Ibadan
Note: Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews.